This training is designed to provide participant new seven 7 QC tools were developed in 1977 to improve management and planning process.
New seven 7 QC tools were developed in 1977 to improve management and planning process. It is widely adopted by manufacturing, services and administrative sector, as compared to conventional 7 QC tool that is mainly applicable to miniaturing sector only.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Apply the 7 management and planning tool in appropriate situations
- Appreciate the relationship among the tools and their purposes
- Enhance their creativity and value adding roles
2 days (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Director, Production / Process Manager, QA Managers, TQM/ISO Manager, Quality Professionals, Future Team Leaders/members, and those who wish to improve themselves on quality assurance kowledge.
- Introduction: Overview of 7MP, History of 7MP, Overview of Basic 7 Tools and Relation between 7MP & Basic 7 Tools
- Tool 1: Affinity Diagram
- Tool 2: Relationship Diagraph
- Tool 3: Tree Diagrams
- Tool 4: Matrix Diagram
- Tool 5: Arrow Diagram
- Activity Network Diagram
- Tool 6: Process Decision Program Chart (PDPC) + Force Field Analysis
- Tool 7: Matrix Data Analysis
- Paired Comparison – Weighted Selection
- Keys to successfully using 7MP
- Practical Application of 7MP
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.