This training is regular program compliance verification and internal auditing is a key factor in the effective management of electrostatic discharge (ESD) control program.
Regular program compliance verification and internal auditing is a key factor in the effective management of ESD control programs. It is part of the mandatory certification requirements. Auditing helps strengthen management’s commitment. Effective Auditing and Program compliance verification reports could continually improve the ESD control program.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Describe the process of ESD Auditing, its purpose and entire auditing process
- Describe the planning, conduct and reporting of ESD auditing according to ANSI/ESD S20.20 requirement
- Describe product qualification and compliance verification technical requirements
2 days (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Internal auditor for ESD program, Second party auditor for ESD program, Participant with engineering or science degree can learn more effectively.
- Overview auditing requirements as required at ESD S20.20 program
- Introduction to product qualification and compliance verification
- Documentation audit
- Product qualification and compliance verification technical requirements and hands on practical
a. ionizer, soldering iron and packaging materials
b. flooring, seating, footwear and continuous monitoring
c. Grounding bonding, workstation and mobile equipment
d. garments, gloves and finger cot
- Warehouse, receiving and IQA compliance audit
- Production floor compliance audit
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.