FMEA make it possible to analyze products, processes and services to determine all possible modes of failure and their effects to the performance of the product, operation of the processes or service system and how can we halt from delivering their unwanted effects to the customers.
FMEA make it possible to analyze products, processes and services to determine all possible modes of failure and their effects to the performance of the product, operation of the processes or service system. Failure Mode Effect Analysis is a study of risk of failure and how can we halt from delivering their unwanted effects to the customers. By analyzing all these risk, proper control can be developed to minimize the potential of failure from ever happening. FMEA is applicable to both the manufacturing and service sector.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Relate the FMEA with ISO 9001:2015 requirements and their applications
- Identify potential failure modes in a product, process or service
- Determine the effects and cause or causes of the potential failure
- Determine and implement preventive actions
- Increase the productivity of the organization, by reducing the likelihood of products and services failure
2 days (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Managers, Engineers, Executives, Supervisors, Technician, Team Leaders.
- Definition of FMEA
- Purpose of FMEA
- Overview of ISO 9001: 2015 related risk base approach requirements
- When to apply FMEA
- Type of FMEA
- Where to use FMEA
- FMEA step by step
- FMEA experience sharing
- Hands on exercise of FMEA cycle
- Pitfall and limit of FMEA
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.