Occupational Health & Safety Trainings
This training is designed to provide effective workplace fire prevention, quick and safe response to fire, speedy evacuation can save an organization not only their workers life, but also asset as well as corporate reputation. The workers can confidently work minimal fear of such hazard.
Effective workplace fire prevention, quick and safe response to fire, speedy evacuation can save an organization not only their workers life, but also asset as well as corporate reputation. The workers can confidently work minimal fear of such hazard. This is a training effectively address these concern and enhance workers awareness.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Develop basic understanding of general fire safety management approach within their workplace
- Develop basic firefighting and prevention process
- Develop basic firefighting equipment operation and control
- Develop basic emergency response and evacuation knowledge
1 day (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Emergency Response Team Members, shop floor managers, executives and supervisors etc.
- Fire Safety Legislation overview
- Fire Safety Roles
- General Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Fighting Equipment introduction:
a. Types and functions
b. Testing and Maintenance Program
- Fire Drills and Evacuation)
- Fire insurance introduction, cost saving opportunity discussion
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.