This training is designed for company processing or selling forest products.
This is a training that provide some good practice for effective documentation of FSC implementation.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Describe the documented information management process
- Appreciate the preparation and effective handling of documentation, document and records
1 day (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Senior management, those responsible for FSC implementation, management representatives.
- FSC requirements overview
- Overview of documented information management
- Planning of documentation
- Preparation, review and final approval
- Distribution and communication
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.