Food Safety Trainings
This training is designed to provide participant relevant skills and knowledge on the application of the requirement in development and implementation of HACCP system throughout the organization’s food process.
Typical application of the food safety management system base on 7 HACCP principles and 12 application steps developed by Codex Alimentarius. This training provide participant a good start to understand HACCP FSMS. For participant with some HACCP or FSMS experience, this is a good refresher training.
Those food, its material or packaging material manufacturer keen to supply their product or service to almost all established food outlet would find this training useful.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Understanding of basic HACCP structure
- Appreciate the HACCP requirements and their applications
- Application of the requirement in development and implementation of HACCP system throughout the organization’s food process
2 days (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Top management, Managers, Executives, Engineers, Supervisors, food handlers, those who involved in food quality and safety during the preparation process.
Sector involved : manufacturers within the entire food chain, including packaging material. Those manufacturer plan to supply their product or service to almost all established outlet would find this training useful.
- Introduction to HACCP based FSMS
- Understanding the food hazards
- Common HACCP relevant standard documentation introduction
- Pre-requisite programmes, set up a food safety team
- Describe the products, flow diagram and plant layouts
- HACCP 7 principles: principles 1, 2 & 3 hazards identification, CCP and its limits
- Principles 4 & 5 monitoring system and its corrective actions
- Principles 6 & 7 verification and documentation
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.