Leadership is a core central requirement. It is critical for the management to appreciate their strategic role to ensure a successful EMS implementation base on ISO 14001:2015.
ISO 14001: 2015 adopted new concept such as Risk Base Approach, life cycle approach, consider EMS Policy during strategic business planning, more emphasis on environmental performance improvement is introduced to new requirement. Leadership is a core central requirement. It is critical for the management to appreciate their strategic role to ensure a successful EMS implementation base on ISO 14001:2015.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Appreciate the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015
- Appreciate the high level structure (HLS) as a common platform for all future management system standard
- Ensure their current ISO 14001: 2015 base EMS is effective
- Appreciate their strategic role to successful EMS implementation
- Identify opportunity to better integrate their EMS with QMS and other management system
1 day (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Directors, top management and managers.
- Introduction to ISO 14001 and EMS
- Annex SL – High Level Structure
- Overview of new EMS requirements
- Scope, normative references, terms & definitions
- Context of the organization – strategic approach to EMS
- Leadership – increased emphasized at new standard
- Standard Requirement Analysis base on PDCA cycle
- Opportunity of integration
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.