This training is designed to make decision based on statistical calculative decision. By having your process continuously in control statistically, you are ensuring continuous product conformance with little waste as possible and improving the capability and breakthrough of the process.
SPC is a method and procedure that can help us to monitor and control our process behavior. Is our process still in control? Or do we have enough evidence to indicate that our process is starting to deviate from its last behavior? Should we intervene or maintain the process as it is? Without SPC, we would be making any of those decisions based on assumption. SPC enabled us to make decision based on statistical calculative decision. By having your process continuously in control statistically, you are ensuring continuous product conformance with little waste as possible and improving the capability and breakthrough of the process.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Understand the purpose of SPC
- Define the concept of variation and how it can be describe statistically
- Be able to set up and use SPC charts
- Be able to interpret the charts in relation to process/product requirement
- Be able to take necessary corrective action
- Identify the different charts to be used in SPC
2 days (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Factory Manager, Production Manager, QA Manager, Planning Manager, Procurement Manager, Executive, Technician, Leader, Supervisor, etc.
- Basic understanding of Data
- Graphical analysis of Data using Histogram
- Statistics: Measures of Accuracy and Variation
- Normal Curve
- Process Capability & Stability
- Control Charts
- Develop your own SPC Charts
- Interpreting Control Charts
- Using Variable Control Chart
- Using Attribute Control Chart
Detail training program will be provided upon request
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.