This training is designed for executives with minimum financial knowledge allowing decision maker to make cost informed decision and understand the trade-offs to achieve best possible use of limited resources.
This module provides a general introduction to the cost-benefit analysis (“CBA”) approach for projects and explains how CBA can help determine if a project is both financially and economically sound.
A cost benefit analysis is an invaluable tool allowing decision maker to make cost informed decision and understand the trade-offs to achieve best possible use of limited resources.
This module is designed for executives with minimum financial knowledge.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- An understanding of the purpose and benefits of cost-benefit analysis
- Insights into how to quantify costs and benefits
- Appreciation in dealing with risk and uncertainty
- Hands-on practice at building a simple cost benefit model
- Knowledge of how to value non-market impacts
- Knowledge to develop a basic project proposal
2 days (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Business owner, Project Director, Finance Director, Operational Director, senior executives and project proponent etc.
- Aim of cost-benefit analysis
- Basic issues in cost-benefit analysis
- Building a simple cost-benefit model
- Quantify costs and benefits
- How to deal with Risks
- Valuation of non market impacts
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.