Quality Performance Improvement
This training is designed to provide a training with high interactive approach to spark participants’ improvement idea for their input to amend their current QMS and EMS.
ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 requirement was revised in September 2015. Risk base thinking, life cycle approach and process approach provide good opportunity for current QMS and EMS certified organization reexam their current system for better performance base system development. This is a training with high interactive approach to spark participants’ improvement idea for their input to amend their current QMS and EMS.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Describe the ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001:2015 requirement with aids provided
- Describe a proper approach to determine their business process
- Describe the process to determine QMS and EMS risk
- Determine action plan and work process for more effective management of their QMS and EMS
2 days (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
Top management and managers that preparing themselves towards QMS and EMS upgrade in compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- ISO 9001: 2015 overview
- ISO 14001:2015 overview
- Determine organization business process base on standard requirement
- Determine organization context
- Effective scoping
- Business and work process development
- Quality and Environmental Risk determination
- Action planning
- Development of Manual and SOP
- Quality Policy and QMS Planning
- Environmental Policy and EMS Planning
- Resource deployment
- Work Control Development
- Internal Audit Procedure Development
- Management Review Process Development
- Continual Improvement Process Development
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.