Quality Performance Improvement
This training is designed for organizations’ embarking on its up beating journey towards new standard requirements for IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
IATF 16949 is a globally recognized and most widely accepted automotive quality management system. It has been established, implemented and maintained by various automotive parts manufacturer so that they can be approved as a supplier to automotive sector. Defect prevention and the reduction of variation and wastage in the supply chain is the main purpose of adopting the certification. This IATF 16949 requirements shall be comprehended as a supplement to and used in conjunction with ISO 9001:2015. This Training Course is suitable for organizations’ embarking on its up beating journey towards new standard requirements for IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
By the end of the training, participants would be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Identify implementation action plan to address IATF 16949 and ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Better prepare for attending the IATF 16949 certification process.
2 days (9.00am to 5.00pm) or duration proposed at quotation.
Training session includes classroom lecture, exercises, group work and discussion.
The managing director, directors, management, supervisory and shop floor personnel preparing themselves towards gaining the new knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS standard requirements.
- Overview of automotive sector QMS
- Relationship of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Supplementary requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015
- Product Safety, whistle blowing, enhanced vendor management, embedded software control, contingency management, error proofing, warranty management etc
- Review of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Structure & Requirements
- Certification Preparation Process
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fully participated the training and satisfied the attendance requirements.
Why Engage aNTS / Peplow-Warren?
Peplow-Warren Consultant Team is formed by a group of experienced sector expert, certification auditors, consultants and industry practitioners. They actively involve in international standard and specifications development by acting as active ISO and MOSTI Technical Committee Member. They carry a common mission: they are willing to share their good knowledge with current industry practitioners. Call us today for more detail. We are obliged to work together and grow your business.